Navigation

Quote of the Month:

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney
{Past Quotes}

Friday, April 12, 2013

Finding Time

When I first started writing this blog over a year ago I was afraid that I would either run out of "interesting" things to write or forget about it entirely. I didn't want to be one of those bloggers whose only recent blog posts were posts apologizing for not posting. I did pretty well in the beginning; there were a couple of months where I was just too busy, or had nothing new to share. Though here I am. I've had a total of 7 real content-filled posts (not that Wordless Wednesday's don't have real content!) for this year. That's 7 posts for a little over three months- not exactly keeping with it.

I don't want this to be a "Sorry for not updating my blog" post-
So I'll make this post into an update.

Hi! How have you all been? I've been doing great. Living with the boyfriend, still attending CSUB, still working at The Picture People. I'm loving life right now, though I do wish my job paid better/had better hours. Other than that, things are going fantastically. I've had a few photo gigs and I'm loving living closer to everything (especially friends). I do sometimes miss living on the farm and being right next door to my Grandparents, but I'm adjusting well to city life.

Chris and I celebrated our three year anniversary by taking a trip to Paso/Avila. We had a spa day with wine in Paso, then stayed in a romantic inn in Avila. It was amazing. I love him so much and I'm so happy to have him in my life. The future, in that regard, is looking bright!

I'm not going to promise to write more often, as I might fail like I've been doing the past few months haha, but I will try. It's not that I haven't had any ideas of what to write about, it's mostly been I've been too busy- I know, that's a common excuse among blog writers. I'll try to keep (the few of) you who actually read my blog updated :P

For now, I'm just checking in.

A


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're happy and doing well, thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...