Navigation

Quote of the Month:

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney
{Past Quotes}

Monday, December 19, 2011

Influenster Holiday VoxBox

Woohoo! I received my first VoxBox from Influenster! Influenster is a website that sends out monthly voxboxes to those who qualify. They send out samples of items for free and when you get them you are supposed to review them. It's free and fun! I made a video of me opening the Holiday Voxbox. I know my webcam sucks, and I promise not to use it again! 

My holiday voxbox came with XOut Wash-in Treatment, imPRESS Press-on manicure by Broadway Nails, Softsoap Coconut Scrub bar soap, Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask, New York color Liquid Lip Shine, Mentos Pure Fresh Gum, and a Coconut Cream Pie Larabar.

So far I have tried out the Mentos gum (chewing it right now), the Larabar, the NYC lip shine, and the imPRESS fake nails. The gum is pretty good. It hasn't lost all of its flavor yet, though it is pretty weak. The Larabar was not good at all. I received the Coconut Cream Pie flavor and it was just not enjoyable.  The texture of it wasn't bad, maybe I just need to try a different flavor. I put the lip shine on when I was making my video and it still looks and feels great. The applicator is nice and smooth. I just put the nails on; the box says they are supposed to last for a week* (when applied properly). I received red ones, and I love the color. The only thing I don't like about these is some of the edges are not cut properly. Some of them are a little jagged. They seem to be lasting through all this typing pretty well though!

I will probably write some more when I've had time to sample all of the products, but so far I'm liking all of them (minus the Larabar).


If you would like to receive your own VoxBox from Influenster, just go to Influenster.com! It's completely free and you get awesome stuff in the mail!

2 comments:

  1. Try some of the other Larabar flavors. I'm a big fan of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Peanut Butter, Key Lime Pie, and Cherry. I make my own at-home versions for far less too. Great post-run snacks!
    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice! I just might do that seeing as I got coupons for it :P

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...