Navigation

Quote of the Month:

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney
{Past Quotes}

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentine's Day

I didn't do much for Valentine's Day this year. I got to spend time with my Valentine, but I didn't make him make a big deal out of it like I did last year. Might of had something to do with the fact that I was working and then going to school all day this year.

I did make him give me a present though: my key to his house (:

I've decided that from now on, if I want a present of sorts from Chris, I'll just let him know what he's supposed to give me. He said that works for him, so I have to think up ideas for next year, haha.

Anywho. This post, though it is so titled as "Valentine's Day," is actually about the day after Valentine's Day. I was working at Walmart doing my demo for Windows 8 and I saw that all the Valentine's Day candy was on sale. And really, how can you resist candy that is on sale? I decided to get a tub of Valentine Corn. Yeah, it's just like Candy Corn around the Halloween, only colored pink for Valentine's Day!


The next day, as I was munching on Valentine Corn and packing up my things to move to Chris's house, I noticed one of the pieces was deformed. How disappointing.


But as I took a closer look, this piece of corn amazed me by how perfectly deformed it was. What a coincidence that this piece of corn should have been made into Valentine Corn, for it was perfectly heart shaped on the bottom!


Just goes to prove that first impressions can be deceiving! I thought this was an ugly piece of Valentine Corn that just happened into my bucket, but it was a actually quite beautiful... for a piece of candy corn haha

Yes, that piece of corn made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...