Navigation

Quote of the Month:

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney
{Past Quotes}

Monday, October 24, 2011

When Zombies Attack

Chris and I have recently discovered the television series The Walking Dead on Netflix. Okay, before I get scolded, Chris discovered it, and just shared it with me. We finished all six episodes of the first season in less than 48 hours. Needless to say, we like it. I've seen a few zombie movies before this show, like Dawn of the Dead, 28 Days Later, it's sequel 28 Weeks Later, and Zombie Land. Zombie Land was more on the comical side, but I still really enjoyed it.

Any who, the reason I bring this all up is because I have found myself thinking in terms of "zombie apocalypse" lately. Last week Chris had hurt his feet at work and wasn't walking very well and later that day I found myself thinking, "Well, I hope the zombie apocalypse doesn't happen now, Chris won't be able to run very well." Another day, I was at the gas station getting ready to fill up a precariously low gas tank and I was thinking, "This would be a terrible time for a zombie apocalypse to happen- I wouldn't get very far in this car." Of course what brought up this thought at the gas station was seeing a lady limping towards the station out of the corner of my eye. I've seen quite a few scary movies, and I have always known I would be one of the first to die if something horrible took place.



Scary movies can make you pretty paranoid! Or at least they can make me pretty paranoid, haha. Season two recently came out, but neither of us have cable! How horrible is that? I bought the first episode on Amazon for $1.99, just because I couldn't wait, and of course the ending was a cliffhanger! Now I feel like I will have to buy the whole season lol, unless we can find a better way to watch it that is. I think I need to do some research. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is, you should, no NEED to watch this series. It is awesome! Trust me, it's worth the nightmares (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...