Navigation

Quote of the Month:

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney
{Past Quotes}

Sunday, August 19, 2012

P.S.

I was thinking about this before I went to bed last night, but I was too tired to open my computer back up and type it out... I wanted to thank everyone for reading my blog in the past year.
Thank you, even if you only look at the pictures.
Thank you, even if you've only read one post.
Thank you, even if you only skim through the posts.
Thank you, even if you only accidentally clicked on my blog link.
Thank you, even if you deny that you read my blog.
Thank you, even if you lie about reading my blog.
I've really appreciated all the support from all my friends and family... and even some people I've never even met. This has been an interesting journey and I'm glad I could share it with all of you. Trust me, whenever I see one new page view I totally get excited. Do me a favor, let me know if you read this one (or skimmed it, whatever :P). Leave me a comment here, in the chat box to the left, or even on facebook!

Much love to everyone,

A

3 comments:

  1. I've kept up with all of them. The Facebook posts are a huge help to know when there is something new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep up with them and like it was said above, the a FB posts really help me know when to come here and read :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...