Navigation

Quote of the Month:

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney
{Past Quotes}

Friday, October 19, 2012

Go... To.... Sleep!

You know that feeling you get when you're lying in bed and you can't go to sleep? How completely frustrating it is? Sometimes it feels so frustrating that you feel like you want to cry, but you know that won't do any good. Want to amp it up a bit? There is someone lying in bed next to you. Asleep.

I'm experiencing that right now. I'm exhausted, I'm tired; I laid down in bed to sleep, and I laid there listening to Chris snore... for I don't know how long. I finally decided to get up- because really, what is the point in lying in bed awake- and come down stairs to stare at my computer screen for a while. Then I thought, well I haven't written a real blog post in a while, why not rant a bit about how I can't sleep? Sounds good to me!

So here I am. On the verge of crying because I can't sleep, while my boyfriend and his dog are upstairs sound asleep in their beds. Would it be rude of me to wake him up and ask him to stay up with me just because I can't shut my brain off? And it's not that I'm thinking of anything in particular; it's just a whole bunch of jumbled mess. I'm thinking about how the day played out, what I'm going to do tomorrow, how he takes up 90% of the bed...

Bah! This is just random ramblings- what this blog was made for I guess. I really want to go upstairs and wake him up right now... but I don't want to interrupt his sleep- when you can't sleep, you know how precious sleep is.

I need a hug.

A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...