Navigation

Quote of the Month:

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney
{Past Quotes}

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Influenster and VoxBoxes

So, as I'm sure you know by the last few posts of mine, I participate on a website called Influenster.com. This post is just to let you know a bit more about it. I found out about Influenster about a year ago from my cousin Laurie. She also writes a blog, you can visit it at The Average Family. Influenster is a very neat website that sends out VoxBoxes full of goodies to influential people around the country. They all have different themes. My first one I participated in was the Holdiay VoxBox which was a really cool winter themed version in December 2011. The next one I received was the Love VoxBox for Valentine's Day 2012 and the final one was the recent Naturals VoxBox which was about all natural products.

The "goodies" in these VoxBoxes are really neat. It's a bunch of seemingly random objects, but in a way they all go together. The best part, it's all free. You get these items sent to you in the mail in a box (hence the name VoxBox) and all you have to do is use them! After using the products for a month or so all you have to do is go to their website and fill out a short (and yes it's actually short) survey about what you thought. You tell them what you liked, what you didn't like, and everything in between.

Some of my favorite products that I've received are a Venus and Olay Rasor (Love), the LypSyl lip balm (Naturals),  imPRESS Press-on manicure (Holiday), a GIANT bar of Ghirardelli milk chocolate (Love), and plenty of other things. If you enjoy receiving new free things to try out, then I suggest you look into Influenster. Let me know and I will send you an invite (as they don't have open enrollment at the moment). It's a great way to try out new things and I love receiving packages in the mail (especially when they have Influenster stamped on the front of them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...