Navigation

Quote of the Month:

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney
{Past Quotes}

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Olay Fresh Effects {BB Cream!}

Yep, it's that time of year again! Influenster has deemed me worthy of another voxbox! Yay! This time around I received the Sunkissed Voxbox. It came with quite a few goodies in it. For those of you who don't know, Influenster is an awesome website that you can sign up for and every now and then they send out voxboxes full of goodies for you to try out for free. I know what you're thinking, what's the catch? The thing is, there is none. I've been in the Influenster program for over a year now, and I have not had to pay anything into it. They send you out products to try, you tell them what you think about them. The end!

Well, this time, the Sunkissed Voxbox came with Olay Fresh Effects {BB Cream!} (along with a few other things).

From the makers:
24-hour hydration and a splash of sheer color. This all-in-one skin perfecter, sunscreen, and tinted moisturizer evens tone and refreshes dullness, for flawless looking skin (available in two shades: fair/light and light/medium).
Retails at $12.99

My review:
So far I like it! I don't generally like wearing any sort of foundation or cover-up on my face just because I tend to touch it a lot haha, but I think I could live with this. I received the fair/light one... because I'm fair/light :P The first thing I noticed was the scent. It smells divine (and for those who know me, my actually being able to smell it is a big thing). I've had it on for a little over and hour now and there have been no negative side-effects! Yay! My skin feels quite moisturized and as for the tint, I like it because it doesn't completely cover me up. It helps to smooth flaws but doesn't try to mask them; I don't feel like I'm wearing a ton of crap on my face. The only problem with that is that just recently I had to go blow my nose and forgot I was wearing it and wiped a lot of it off my nose haha. But on the bright side, you can't hardly tell! Because it's a tint! Not a foundation! Yes!


Above is my "before and after". The before picture is a little blurry, sorry. It's very subtle, but there is a difference. I tried to stand in the same place to get the same lighting and everything. I've got some acne going on on my forehead, and the BB Cream definitely helped make that less noticeable. And the best part about all this is that it has SPF 15! It refreshes, brightens, evens tone, hydrates, smoothes, and protects! So far I'm liking this stuff, I just have to remember not to touch my face :P

After make-up (:
You can find out more about Olay Fresh Effects at their website here and you can also purchase it from Amazon.com. And thanks to Influenster for giving me this product to try for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...