Navigation

Quote of the Month:

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney
{Past Quotes}

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Gillette Venus & Olay Razor

So, the next great product from Gillette is here! This is probably the closest to Goddess anyone is going to get. When I first started shaving my legs, I used the cheapest razors there were. Cuts and bumps galore. Then my aunt gave me my first Gillete Venus Razor. It was amazing. I haven't cut my legs from shaving in years and my legs have been oh so smooth. I always vouched for Gillete and now they've given me another reason to love them.


The new Gillete Venus & Olay razor is incredible. It has two moisture bars to help hydrate your legs and five blades to help you get the closest shave possible. I love it because I don't have to use shaving cream. The moisture bars take care of everything. My legs were still a little dry afterwards and I did have to put on lotion afterwards, but they were less dry than they usually are when I'm done shaving. 



The one thing I didn't like about the razor was the fact that the moisture bars dissolve pretty quickly. I think they lasted about a week and a half or so. The razor still works great, but shaving cream is now necessary. Overall, I love this thing and wish I had fifty more!

This was one of the products I got for free in my Love Vox Box from Influenster.com to try out. If you want to find out more about Gillete and their products visit http://www.gillettevenus.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...