Navigation

Quote of the Month:

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney
{Past Quotes}

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Influenster Love Vox Box

Love is in the air! -err..  in the box I mean.
I just got my Influenster Love Vox Box this weekend! Yay!

This month's vox box contained fun products: a few to get me date ready, and some for me to share with my sweetie (so says the card that came in the box)! I love Influenster! Influenster.com is a website where you can sign up to receive free products, via vox boxes, and all you have to do in return is tell them about your experience with the items. Did you like them? Did you hate them? Are you going to recommend them?

The Love Vox Box came with five products this month: Gillete Venus & Olay Razor, Kiss Nail Dress - Fashion That Sticks, Stash Tea Herbal Tea Sampler, Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Creamy Devotions Bar, and Truvia natural Sweetener! So far, the only thing I've gotten into is the Ghirardelli chocolate bar (which at one point had been melted, but was expected) and I am in LOVE (which was also expected). It is soooo creamy and delicious. My brother's girlfriend sold me some chocolate the other day for a fundraiser for her school, and I have to say... Madison, your chocolate ain't got nothin' on this Ghirardelli chocolate. Nope, not even your caramel stuff :P

Here is the video of the unveiling so you all can see what I got:





I will be updating my blog as I try out more of the products (: In the mean time... go sign up for Influenster.com so that you can get your own vox box in the coming month!


Disclaimer: 
I received these products to test for free through the Influenster VoxBox program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...