Navigation

Quote of the Month:

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney
{Past Quotes}

Saturday, March 24, 2012

So there's this guy...

So there's this guy. I've known him for about three years, but have only really known him for about two. He makes my world go round and has the most amazing smile. He sits too close to the TV when he plays video games, waits till the last day of his break to start getting ready for work, and tends to leave the bathroom a mess sometimes, but he always kisses me goodbye before he leaves for work in the morning, lets me win when we're playing video games, and gives the best hugs.

He's the first person I've ever fallen in love with and the first person I think of when I wake up in the morning. He's a great cook, which is good because... I kinda suck. He has this way of looking at me that makes me feel all tingly inside. He doesn't always appreciate me having my camera out, but he puts up with me anyway. These last two years have been the best years of my life, and I couldn't imagine my life without him right now.

His name is Chris and today is our two year anniversary.
Happy anniversary babe. I love you. Always and forever


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...