Navigation

Quote of the Month:

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney
{Past Quotes}

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Palmolive® Fresh Infusions™

So, I received another VoxBox from Influenster.com recently. This time they sent me three bottles of Palmolive dish soap. This is a new line of soap that they've recently introduced:

"Just like the best recipes, the freshest scents & elegant simplicity are what inspire us in the kitchen. Taking cues from nature, we created inviting, naturally inspired fragrance blends - and combined them with the sparkling clean you've always trusted from Palmolive® dish liquid. Infuse your kitchen with freshness."


I personally loved the scent of the Ginger White Tea one (it's fruity and fresh). And it is tough on grease! Washes dishes well and doesn't leave your hands dried out. I have one I need to give away! If you're interested in trying out this soap let me know and I'll let you have it! And sorry, but I'm keeping the Ginger White Tea for myself (; you can have your choice of the other two!

Final Thoughts:
Really love the bottles. It's great at cleaning dishes and smells fantastic. Will definitely be buying this in the future... as soon as my bottles run out (:

If you want to try out this awesome new Palmolive soap for yourself, you can find it in stores at Walmart! (Where else right?) And if you want to know a bit more about it, you can visit the Palmolive website here. And if you're still not convinced, you can see more reviews at Influenster.com.

Disclaimer: I received free samples of Palmolive® Fresh Infusions™ from Influenster through the Palmolive® Fresh Infusions™ Program!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...