Navigation

Quote of the Month:

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney
{Past Quotes}

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Here Kitty, Kitty

Do you ever get the feeling that you're being watched? You're alone in the house, but you get this prickly feeling on the back of your neck. Wait. Did you check on the cat? I bet it's staring at you right now. Just around the corner. Cats are not as innocent as you might think they are. They are very good at playing "cute".

Does your cat ever knead you, bring you dead animals, throw up grass, or go sprinting around the room for no apparent reason? Well, your cat just might be plotting to kill you. Of course your cat might just be the friendly kind. Maybe. But never fear! There is a quiz you can take to find out for sure! I've always wondered about Skittles. She is, for the most part, the nicest cat I've ever had, but she does do some rather odd things.

You can be petting her and she'll be purring and enjoying it and then, for no apparent reason, hiss at you and attack! I always thought she was just suffering from mood swings, but then I took this quiz... It has opened my eyes. Of course, I can't let Skittles know that I'm on to her! Okay, okay! I know all of you who have cats are worried now, so I'll share the quiz with you. It's located at CatsWhoThrowUpGrass.com.

I am a cat person. Always have been- always will be, but now I know better than to let my guard down! Cats are wonderful creatures that can be very loving (and apparently evil at the same time). If you've ever owned a cat you know that they're more than just pets. Skittles sleeps with me every night I'm home, cuddles with me when I need it, and is always the first one to greet me in the morning (mostly because she wants the treats in my nightstand drawer).

Here are my results for Skittles. There is an 11% chance that she's not plotting to kill me! I guess I should feel special.

Is your cat plotting to kill you?

On a non-homicidal note, the SPCA finally had their volunteer orientation this weekend! Yay! Needless to say I will be spending quite a bit of time there (: I'm even thinking about doing a "pet of the week" sort of thing to try to help some of the animals in the shelter find their own forever homes. Don't worry, I'll post a few dogs every now and then (;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...