Navigation

Quote of the Month:

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney
{Past Quotes}

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Photography and Free Cameras

I love taking pictures... I just wish I had a better camera! There are websites out there that can help make your pictures better by showing you how to use Adobe Photoshop and providing "actions". Actions are a series of recorded steps to help a photographer achieve a look without having to manually apply each process. They can come in handy when you are editing a lot of pictures at one time. One really good website I've found is MCPActions.com. They have a lot of quality information about photography on their website, and today I just found out they're doing a giveaway! They're giving away a Nikon D700 or a Canon 5D MKII. Click here to see the post about the giveaway and get more information (... and give me another entry :D).

It's always fun to play around with actions and see what other people have done, and have your photos look great afterwards. I would love to finally have a good camera! I really hope I win the contest. Please, even if you don't plan on entering, just click the link and help me out. I will forever be in your debt if I win :P

You can find MCP Actions here on Facebook and Twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...