Quote of the Month:

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney
{Past Quotes}

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Photos and Memories

Yes, we ended up doing the "kiss thing".

I was just randomly looking at pictures on my computer, and I came across this one. I also have the strip thumb-tacked to my wall and I noticed there was a code on the bottom of it. I had forgotten that Blababooth recorded your visits to their photo booths. So I typed in the code and got to relive the experience. I love taking pictures- either behind the camera or in front of it (mostly behind it). These were taken March 29th 2011, only 5 days after our 1 year anniversary. Yes, it took me a year to get him into one of these booths :P I just felt like sharing.

I love photographs. It is true, a picture is worth a thousand words. They capture and hold onto memories and save them for when our own memories fade away. I call myself a photographer, but I am a complete amateur. At one time in my life I had plans to make photography my profession, but that is just a distant dream now, though I am satisfied with calling it a hobby (: Check out my Flickr account to see some of my work. I've actually decided to start a project. My last Wordless Wednesday picture of Lucas inspired me. I have always loved taking pictures of animals, and his black and white picture is one of my favorites. So get ready to start seeing a lot more black and white photos of the animals in my life! School, work, and photography. I'm going to be really busy the next few months!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...