Navigation

Quote of the Month:

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney
{Past Quotes}

Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Day In My Life

ADay.org made history on May 15th this year. They orchestrated a worldwide photographic event. Photographers, or really just anyone with a camera, took pictures of their everyday lives and uploaded them to to the website. People from all over the world, from all walks of life photographed what they do and see everyday. May 15th has been recorded by millions of images. I chose to do mine in black and white... because it felt right.

This is a day of my life. May 15th, 2012:

Where I go to class at.
One of the goat babies.
What greets me when I get home.
Homework: an everyday occurance.
Every Tuesday/Thursday in econ!
Right before I go to bed.
Crossing the street to go home.
Another goat baby.
My commute to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...