Navigation

Quote of the Month:

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney
{Past Quotes}

Friday, May 25, 2012

My "To-Do" List

So this quarter has been truly overwhelming, but there's good news! Only 3 weeks left!... and there's bad news... there's only three weeks left. I have so much to do in so little time! And technically there are only 2 weeks left as the last week is finals... I have organized my duties by class:

Accounting: Project, weekly homework

Energy and Technology: 2 page paper, 2 page paper, 10 page paper

Economics: 4 page paper, 2 page paper, project.

Yeah. That's right. I got to cross one off the list today (: And I'm nearly done with my portion of the accounting project! And I thought I had everything under control for the end of the quarter. Ha! Just yesterday in class I found out about the 4 page paper due, and today I go to do my homework for my energy class and it turns out there are two two page papers due for the one assignment (which he has seen fit to change into two now). I just don't get these professors!

And on top of everything, finals are coming up AND I have to find a job in Santa Barbara (I'll explain later). Where am I going to find any time to do anything?

Why am I taking the time to rant on my blog if I'm so busy you ask? Well because I need to. I need to take breaks between scratching my brain out and attempting to rub it onto the computer screen. This quarter is going to be the death of me, and I know it! I just need to take deep breaths and take this one paper/project at a time. I know I'm going to finish them; I have to finish them. This has just not been my quarter. I knew there was a reason I hated non-art classes...

I want to go back to BC and take graphic design classes. Boo!

Okay. Meltdown over. Time to get back to business. Tomorrow I am only leaving my bedroom for food and bathroom breaks. I have to get this crap done! I can do this! I can do this. I can do this.... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...