Navigation

Quote of the Month:

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney
{Past Quotes}

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Whitening Power of Crest

Okay, so I knew my teeth weren't the whitest, but I didn't know they were that bad. Not until I started telling people I was using Crest White Strips and they said things like "good!" and "it's about time!"... which didn't make me feel very good about myself :/ I knew they weren't super white, but I didn't think they were super yellow either. I guess no one ever had the courage to say anything to me. Chris even admitted that my teeth didn't look that good, and all I could think was, "how could you go out with someone who has disgusting teeth?" I guess I'm glad they all waited to tell me until I was actually doing something about it...
BeforeAfter
Well there are my results! I used Crest 3D White Whitestrips Advanced Vivid. I think they look much better, but I think they could still be whiter. The product was very simple to use, I put them on once a day for 14 days for 30 minutes and let them do their job. They stayed in place very well and didn't even have a bad taste to them at all! My gums did get a little sore while in use, but they've stopped hurting since I stopped using the strips. The pain was bearable, more annoying than anything else. I would definitely recommend this product to others who are looking to whiten their teeth.

I definitely feel more confident about smiling now. Next step is to get them straightened! My top teeth aren't that crooked (at least I don't think so, but I guess that doesn't mean anything), but my bottom ones are; my bottom teeth grew in too fast for my baby teeth and became crowded. At least they don't show when I smile! But then again, I really don't want braces... anyone have the lowdown on invisalign?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...