Navigation

Quote of the Month:

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney
{Past Quotes}

Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Sigh of Relief

I did it! I made it through the last week of the quarter! Now only finals are left, and I'm not really worried about those haha. I probably should be, at least a little, but I'll stress about those when it gets closer :P

I have crossed nearly everything off of my previous list. All that is left is the accounting project, however my part of that has been done since Sunday- I'm just waiting on the other girls in my group. I have a few remedial homework assignments, but for the most part my list is manageable. I have two finals on Wednesday and my ag final is a take home, so nothing really to stress about there!

When I'm feeling stressed about school work, the best thing I can do is make a list. It allows me to figure out what needs to be done and just focus on one thing at a time. When I think about all the work that needs to be done (I have a ten page paper, and a two page paper, and a four page paper to do! How am I going to get all of this done?!?), I tend to get a little bit stressed out. Making lists helps my workload feel more manageable, and being able to cross an item off the list is so relieving. Instead of thinking of things in bulk, I think about them by themselves (I have a ten page paper). This allows me to focus and work my way through one project at a time. This always helps. Always.

Next time you're feeling overwhelmed with school or work, just make a list of what you have to do and focus on one thing at a time. It will help you to know exactly what you need to get done, get it done more efficiently, and helps relieve unsightly stress! I'm a huge procrastinator, so I know how it feels when everything piles up on you (see my to-do list). Making lists is my number one piece of advice for destressing at the end of the quarter. What's yours?

On another happy note, I'm loving my new camera (: Thank you babe. Have I mentioned how much you rock lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...